Please review current open positions below
Join the SY Group Team
Our firm embraces and values work/life balance and offers a supportive and friendly work environment.
SY Group demonstrates our team focused culture by providing monthly training sessions and professional development courses.
We also enjoy bringing our team together for a range of social activities throughout the year.
Due to the continued growth of our business, we seek a full time Senior Paraplanner who will both create high calibre Statements of Advice and manage the workflow for the Paraplanning team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking and self-motivated person who has the ability to multi-task.
The role includes:
- Preparation of client strategies and advice documents including SOA’s and ROA’s for HNI.
- Effective management of all Paraplanning activities
- Co-ordinate any outsourced work and establish effective stakeholder relationships
- Manage the firm’s Paraplanning workflow
- Mentor and develop Junior Staff to support our growth strategy
- Collaborate effectively with two Senior Financial Advisers
- Map and improve our Paraplanning processes and procedures
- Embracing technological developments
The successful applicant will have:
- Previous experience within a financial planning business servicing HNI’s
- Highly developed understanding of the financial planning process and financial services industry.
- Strong understanding of Wealth Management strategies
- Experience with XPlan software is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated organisational skills with a background in delegation and development.
If you feel this role may be suited for you, we look forward to receiving your resume and discussing the position further with you. You can apply via Seek here
SY Group are passionate about supporting and assisting their client’s through all facets of life and equipping them with the skills and knowledge to achieve their goals.